Re: PDDI Min Info Model Task Force - Please review penultimate Community Group Note by 5/17/18

Rich,

I didn't finish the document yet, but there were two issues that I
previously raised that were not addressed:

I do not think Seriousness and Severity are semantically different to
readers. I would rather you use "Morbidity" and "Reaction Intensity" for
these terms. At least I can sorta tell these apart.

I would rather the sample XML use tags that do not include colons and are
semantically meaningful. <interaction></interaction> rather than
<MPIO:1111000>, which is meaningless to me.

--Sam