Re: question on steps to publish the community group note on a PDDI min info model

On 01/25/2019 05:11 PM, Richard Boyce wrote:
> On 1/25/19 4:47 PM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> I suggest circulating it a bit from your site and asking for feedback,
>> at least on<public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>. If you get too many people
>> suggesting changes, you can move it to github so the Pull Request and
>> issue tracking machinery can help you. If poeple are generally
>> supportive and the changes are managable, no need to stage it
>> anywhere. We can upload it as a CG publication directly once it's
>> gotten some eyeballs and the chairs are content.
>
> Thanks Eric. We have been using github for a long time with the
> project (https://github.com/w3c/hcls-drug-drug-interaction/) but I
> didn't see a way for folks to see the page rendered within github (as
> for example https://github.com/w3c/html does with
> https://w3c.github.io/html/). No problem about seeking further input.
> Will do.

Michel, Eric, and David, I have circulated the interest group note for
examination by members of this list and public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
with a three week comment period. We two days away from the deadline for
comment and there are only minor editing changes that have been
requested by three folks, all of them members of our task force. Turning
around those changes after the commenting deadline will be very quick.
However one thing that I am coming up against is that we have a paper
accepted at Medinfo the refers to the draft using the URL on my server
at U of Pitt. We are submitting the camera version and it would be very
nice to provide the URL where the report will be published since the U
of PItt URL will go away. Would that be possible?

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational