From: Dobson, Stephen [mailto:Stephen.Dobson@pfizer.com]
Sent: Thu 6/7/2007 1:39 PM
To: Eric Neumann; public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: RE: DSE TC Friday, June 8

Hi All,

I've added some exhibit files (JSON) together with the source data
(.txt) files into the location
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy?action=AttachFil
e&do=get&target=exhibit.zip

This is on the DSE main page.

I got a bit carried away with trying to get all the treatment Adverse
and Vitals to appear on the single timeline but didn't quite manage it
and managed to destroy my working view of the data so no HTML file at
the moment.

I have a separate JSON file for each dataset.   They can all appear in a
single html page in any combination just by including separate link tags

e.g.

   <link href="demog.js" type="application/json" rel="exhibit/data" />

   <link href="vitals.js" type="application/json" rel="exhibit/data" />

A single page will take all of this data (I've parred it right down to
just 70 or so subjects).

If you do include all the data in a single page it will take several
minutes to load with warnings about the javascript, though it will do
so.

Enjoy.   I might not get chance to join tomorrow as I'm traveling.

Do we need URI's for at least

A row of data: a variable heading: A data relationships (e.g. indicating
a systolic to diastolic data match).

Cheers

Stephen.