From: Dobson, Stephen [mailto:Stephen.Dobson@pfizer.com]
Sent: Fri 3/2/2007 10:35 AM
To: Eric Neumann; Forsberg, Kerstin L; public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Cc: Dobson, Stephen
Subject: RE: problem getting zakim to accept DSE TC

Hi All,

I managed to get into the conference but none of you could hear me
unfortunately, I think my mute button is broken, apologies for that.

I'd missed the units of alcohol consumed of the CDISC data set so will
add to the CDISC standard.

Kirsten/Bo I believe you were assigned the task of pulling together an
example biomarker.  If you have ideas for the data/format that's
required I'm happy to create the dummy data to link to the sets we
already have, feel free to give me a ring and we can discuss.  Otherwise
I'm happy to create something.  Any indication people would prefer,
otherwise I'll just dig something up, possibly genomic.

I'll also have a play with the vital signs example in the N3 notation.

Eric I'll make sure I'm registered for the CDISC conference on the 18th.
If you need to talk to me before that just give me a ring on
860-715-3128.

Cheers

Stephen.