From: public-hcls-dse-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-hcls-dse-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Forsberg, Kerstin L
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:44 AM
To: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: Clinical Trial Ontology

Hi,
on our wikipage http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy/

in the section Related resources I have added links to

- The Workshop on Clinical Trial Ontology

- From XML to RDF: how semantic web technologies may change the design
of clinical standards? A posting on CDISC discussion forum I did last
year with
a link to the Nature article I briefly mentioned.

Cheers
Kerstin

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.