Re: Semantic Web Group discussions with CDISC Industry Architecture Team

Happy New Year Jason,

Are you still planning to have a CDISC Architecture Team call for
this friday, January 5th, that our group should join in on?

cheers,
Eric

On Dec 6, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Jason Burke wrote:

> Thanks Ed, and hello to Joyce, James, and Eric.  Greg and I would
> like to invite you to one of our team calls after the first of
> year, and we look forward to the dialogue.  Our meetings are on
> Fridays at 11:00 eastern -- is there a particular Friday that works
> better for you?
>
> I look forward to speaking with you.
>
> Best regards,
> Jason
>

> Jason Burke
> Director of Life Sciences Strategy and Solutions
> SAS Institute, Americas Health & Life Sciences
> Office: (919) 531-1679        Fax: (919) 677-4444
> Mobile: (919) 475-4640
> Email: jason.burke@sas.com
> http://www.sas.com/industry/pharma
>
> SAS ... The Power to Know

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104