Re: reminder - Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon, Tues., Oct 7 11:00am -12:00pm US EDT

My dental appointment is running late. I've tried to get a
cross-compilation working for windows users, but haven't
won that fight (used to work, that the heck?). Helen may
have some deduction rules to push the queries that I posted
recently into a HL7/RIM-like ont.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.