Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability, February 5th, 11:00am - 12:00pm EST

My regrets; I have a conflict with a full-day meeting. I will see if I
can duck out and attend the COI call, but I send my regrets in case I can't.

Lee

--
Lee Feigenbaum
VP Technology & Standards, Cambridge Semantics Inc