RE: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon January 15 2008

Alessio,

Thanks for your help. We would like to apply your tools and techniques
to come up with HL7 compliant descroptions of eligibility criteria
in a clinical trial.

The crucial issue is that the descriptions generated would include
vocabulary domains, value sets and possible bindings to terminologies
such as Snomed. So it is not a RIM issue alone.

This URL contains a list of the data requirements and some modeling constructs
that have been identified so far.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/RIMRDFOWL?acti
on=AttachFile&do=get&target=ModelingConstructsForDiabetesData.xls

Would be great if you could help us fill up the various tabs corresponding to
HL7/RIM
and CDA.

Cheers,

---Vipul