Re: Multi-layered Knowledge Representations for Healthcare (was RE: An argument for bridging information models and ontologies at the syntactic level)

Hi Dan --

Thanks for your quick reply.  You wrote....

*I'm sure someone would have to write the EJB...for teaching, it would be
nice to expose a web service that a student could incorporate into a web
service orchestration routine over the internet.*

Yes, that would be one approach.

Another way is to let the IBL system [1] combined with SQL provide the
business logic, and to extend the IBL client stub [2] as needed to expose a
findable web service.

Slide 17 of [3] illustrates this.

How does that sound?

                                 Cheers,    -- Adrian

[1]  Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

[2]  www.reengineeringllc.com/iblClient1.java

[3]  www.reengineeringllc.com/WikiSOA.pdf