Re: [COI[ April 1 Telcon Minutes

A few comments on the minutes:

BRIDG is available as an Enterprise Architect file at NIH GForge[1]
You can download a free viewer of Enterprise Architect. (Google it)

A major difference between UML and OWL classes is that properties/
attributes are local to UML classes and global in OWL.

Stanford does not have an "axiomatic mapping" of Stanford BRIDG UML to
OWL. I created a subset of BRIDG classes in OWL. The mapping we did
was from a subset of the Epoch clinical trial ontology to BRIDG, using
SWRL rules.

[1] http://gforge.nci.nih.gov/frs/?group_id=342
--
Samson Tu                                                     email: swt@stanford.edu