Re: [hardware based secure services CG] Final review of the report

Hi Virginie,
Thanks to you and the editors -- Sebastien and Aurelien!

Do you want to invite review from others, such as the Web Security IG or
IETF's SAAG at this stage?

I appreciate the scoping statements at the front, as well as the use
cases and API detail, and will be interested in hearing how others see
themselves using the proposed technology.

Best,
--Wendy

On 09/02/2016 09:41 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is a call from the CG chairs to seek a last review on the Hardware Based Secure Services report from CG members, but also from the public.
>
> This report [1] includes use cases where some hardware based token are needed to roll out some sensitive services. It includes also a technical proposal for two secure services API (secure transaction confirmation and secure credential storage). Thanks to the editor, Sébastien Bahloul from Morpho for the hard work.
>
> The review is ending on Friday 16th of Sep EOB. After that date, the document will be considered as the official deliverable of the CG, and be socialized as such to W3C members.
>
> Thanks for rising issue and share comments if you have some prior to the 16th of Sept.
>
> Regards,
> Virginie
> Co-chair of the CG
>
> [1] https://rawgit.com/w3c/websec/gh-pages/hbss.html
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)