Re: Mozilla introduced a native app interface (and some more)

As FF introduced working native messaging support and Edge is coming out
with the same in January, the problem is "solved" for desktop browsers.
Efforts should be made to come up with a domain specific interface on top
of this, so that we could reduce fragmentation, at least what concerns
PKI-rooted applications.

The gray area is still mobile platforms...

Martin