Re: [hb-secure-services] eIDAS - Problem Solved

I think that the best quote from this thread id "There are ETSI standards that
are not implemented. I wonder if they are implementable. And they do
not provide
access to hardware credentials via web technologies."

Are there any POC-s based on the
https://rawgit.com/w3c/websec/gh-pages/hbss.html spec ?

Martin

typos expected due to mobile device