Re: GRDDL and OWL/XML

On May 16, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:

> Bijan (cc'ing Alan over this issue),
>
>    After waiting a few days, it appears this discussion has come to
> some sort of end

I was at a conference and then had email trouble and now have ISWC
deadlines ;)

I'll try to catch up next week, if that's alright.

One methodological point I'd like to make: Part of my goal is broader
than the current needs of OWL. I am very much invested in semantic
web technology evangelizing and I had thought of GRDDL as a useful
tool. My experience in the OWL WG showed me that, from my
perspective, many GRDDL advocates are, at least, unaware of how it
can blow up in their faces. So, perhaps we can carry on that part of
the conversation even after clarifying stuff for the OWLWG.

Cheers,
Bijan.