Re: Website Updated and Finishing Up Actions

On 9/19/07, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:

> The GRDDL WG web-page [1] now reflects all the exciting developments
> over the course of the WG life.

Thanks Harry, so if is needed some XHTML writing ask me. I see also
eRDF profile for GRDDL on the web-page. So can be a nice idea to
inform users to use GRDDL on the web-page. In this way we said: "Do
You like GRDDL? Try it now!" and then an example of using of W3C GRDDL
Service.

So on the del.icio.us link in Nearby box there are "grdd" without "l".

> I'm also noticing that we have basically completed all our open actions,
> and now the only things to do is a bit of communication with other WGs
> (which isn't even strictly necessary) and monitoring/encouraging some
> high-profile GRDDL deployments (Dublin Core, Atom).

Great!

> Therefore, I think I'll propose at this telecon to move to a
> once-a-month meeting schedule.

I'm according to You, so I cannot attend conference today, accept my
regrest due to meeting at  the same time, I'm sorry.

Cheers,

Simone