Re: GRDDL Profile for Links

Danny,

I enjoyed the blog and the stripped rdf and html even more. tx.

but what's your intention, don't many if not all web2.0 strip links
or other info out of web pages?

I'm particularly interested in developing user tools for repurposing
content including but also beyond CSS. for example http://
www.peepo.co.uk/mybbc/hints.html demonstrates how BBC news text and
links without images are not displayed using CSS.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

On 30 Oct 2007, at 11:19, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Danny, it may be worth adding that resource to
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/GrddlResources
>
> where there is already a profile definition that has some
> common features with yours:
>
> http://purl.org/net/ns/metaprof

Oh right - thanks, hadn't seen that. Has openid stuff too, that's pretty
significant.

> Or maybe the
>
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/CustomRdfDialects
>
> is better? Or both?