Re: (mis)using XML 'syntactic' namespaces

In the example that you gave, although you said that Ralph had included the
address definitions by reference, it seems rather that the address elements
were used with reference to the original namespace.

A GRDDL transformation applies to a whole document. Wouldn't Ralph's
transformation yield the correct result for Ralph's document?

Regards,

Murray