Re: GRDDL WG Agenda for May 16th 2007 11:00 EST

Fabien Gandon wrote:
>>           + ACTION: john-l to make sure rdfa1 test case text reflects
>>             current state of rdfa.
> I don't understand this point. What exactly is needed here?

Me neither.

The test by its nature will encapsulate some point in the development of
RDF-A. The description of test perhaps should make that clear, possibly
with a link to where we best feel that up-to-date RDFA code might be
(perhaps in the library, perhaps in the Wiki).

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England