Re: Dave Beckett's comment concerning base-uri

Fabien Gandon wrote:

> As for the url parameter I am inclined to keep it because in a number of
> cases the produced RDF/XML is not directly used by the GRDDL agent that
> knows the base url but is saved in a file and processed later. In these
> cases, having a standalone RDF/XML output that includes the base is very
> convenient since no post processing is required at all.

Yes that is a use-case, but maybe it should be addressed in a different
way ... e.g. read the GRDDL result as an RDF graph, and then reserialize
it, using absolute URIs.

It isn't a use-case in our use cases document, which is perhaps why we
haven't met it the way you envisage.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited