Re: PR Request Close to Done (advocacy/deployment stuff in implementation report)

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 02:06 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> David, DanC, and Chime:
>
>     The PR Request [1] is close to finished, but has a number of @@s.
> First of all, I need meeting minutes. Second, there's a few @@TODOs
> around the Disposition of Comments. Lastly, I need abstract and status
> sections from both of you to be cut in.

I'm cribbing from a status section in another request for PR,
which says:

"The Working Group's implementation report demonstrates that the goals
for interoperable implementations, set in the Candidate Recommendation
draft of this document, were achieved."

That suggests that the XTech/SemTech conference website deployment
stuff and the tutorials/articles should go
in the implmentation report along with test results.

I haven't looked at the PR request and the implementation report
in detail yet; just queueing this thought while it's on my mind.

John, David, if you can think it thru before I do, bonus points.