RE: An alternative usecase to consider for the ambiguity proposals

It's bizarre how long it took for this email to arrive.  The mail
servers must have started to treat email on the ambiguity issue as
PRIORITY=SPAM.   :)

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.