Re: Pubrules and GRDDL Primer

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 09:57 -0400, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
[...]
> change to
>
> [[
> Once an OWL reasoner such as the Closed World Machine is run against the
> merge of the resulting RDF graph with the ontology,  the size of our
> data-set is increased by additional RDF statements indicating that some
> of the images were actually members of the DiagnosingImage class.
> ]]

I never noticed "Closed World Machine" in there. That name is passe.

Suggest deleting "such as the Closed World Machine".

"About the name cwm

Originally, the name is from from "Closed World Machine" because it
processed information in a limited space, cwm does not make any
assumptions about a closed world. Think of it as defined area but with
openings - like a valley."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm