Re: Pubrules and GRDDL Primer

On 27/06/07, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org> wrote:

>     GRDDL Primer is getting ready to ship.

Great!

If anyone wants to give it a
> quick read over, now is the last time to do so. The main updates made
> today was the use of iframes to simplify maintenance and und and the
> use, as a response to Danja of "red" underlining of important bits of
> inline code.

Looking good.

I haven't personally been able to confirm the Health Care example
works (inexperience with Pellet, not had time to set up another
reasoner) but I don't think it's worth losing sleep over - the prose
explains the scenario well enough, and if Chimezie was able to get the
results as given that's good enough for me.

Also possible typo down there - cpr:medical-problem is mentioned in
the text, can't see it in the RDF, maybe cpr:medical-sign is intended?

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com