Re: Dublin Core Meta Data Profile?

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 15:14 -0400, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 14:43 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> > In process of doing PR Request, I'm noting that we have as part of
> > charter [1] that we have "bootstrapping adoption" with the Dublin Core
> > Metadata profile[2]. I assume this means creating a GRDDL transform for
> > them and asking them to put it in their profile. Has anyone done this?
>
> Thinking out loud: depending on how much of DC you attempt to map to RDF
> (from XML) this could be straightforward.

I think this exercise is about dublin core in XHTML.
  http://dublincore.org/documents/dcq-html/

The XSLT transformation I wrote is fairly mature
  http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/dc-extract.xsl

I submitted results of running it against a bunch of examples/tests...

upgraded dc-extract.xsl to DC/XHTML spec; wondering about unqulaified
schemes
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:07:39 -0500
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Sep/0001.html