Re: GRDDL Going to PR: Review from HTML WG?

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 13:43 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
>
>> (DanC - here's my draft message to the HTML WG, please feel free to
>> forward as this in your capacity as Chair of the HTML WG if you think
>> it's appropriate.)
>>

> Thanks for giving it a try, but...
>

>> [...] Note that we are not formally dependent on the work
>> of the HTML WG, so our request for review is informal and not required,
>> but  would be appreciated.
>>

> If I was sure of that, I wouldn't have started this whole discussion.

That's why I forwarded the e-mail out for discussion.
> Claiming it doesn't make it true.

But we do *not* formally cite in the spec HTML. We only cite XHTML.
Therefore, we do not have a formal  normative dependency. If you think
we have a dependency, that's fine - it's probably not normative, but it
may be important.

In which case, I hereby give you permission to delete that sentence and
forward the e-mail to the WG.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh