RE: procedural point about PR vote

Procedural point would be that if any changes have to be made to the spec,
that we do not try to get PR on June 27th.

However, while it is somewhat irritating, I would like to have a meeting
on July 4th to have a PR vote in order to keep on schedule so we can
reach Rec by end of July (maybe first week of August). Would anyone
object?

If so, please e-mail me ASAP. Otherwise, I am strongly in favor of a 4th
of July meeting to get consensus on PR.

 		cheers,
 				harry

--