Re: Review of "Base URIs and GRDDL"

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 22:30 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Dan Connolly wrote:
> > I was able to resolve most of the @@s. The remaining
> > ones all seem to be about the library. How about moving
> > all that material to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library ?
> >

> Yes that's a good idea, probably in a subdocument, along with library
> tests, that I think will probably not make it into the test cases doc
> (although I note there is a little time at the telecon tomorrow on that
> issue)
>
> I will think about this tomorrow or later though.

For now, I brute-force cut the relevant stuff out of the spec
and moved it to
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/library 1.11

By the way... how are folks supposed to find the library? I guess
I should add an appendix to the spec about it or something?

So now we're back down to zero @@s in
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec 1.270