Re: Primer status

Clark, John wrote:
>> All the other comments (David Booth, Ryan King, jjc) have
>> been addressed, leading to useful improvements such as some
>> practical tips and removal of relative URIs from the examples.
>
> The spreadsheet example uses a relative reference to its GRDDL
> transformation.  Should I change that to an (absolute) URI?

I think the point was to do with simply thinking about what is going to
be published, and

1) making sure that the examples will work after publication.
2) where possible, allowing copy/paste out of the examples into user code.

Obviously the neatest version would use the correct dated URL to the
final WG Note directory. I doubt this is achievable, and URLs to the
editors' draft directory would do, or maybe relative URLs if the
copy/paste functionality feels inappropriate.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England