Re: eRDF was Re: primer review part 2

The change was done because the dates/places/etc. had to be changed so
our SPARQL query worked, since the SPARQL query did not actually work on
the original dataset provided. But it appears Jeremy just commented out
the <span class="cal-url"> tags. I've just removed the span tags
entirely to not confuse users of the primer.

>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/david-erdf.rdf

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh