Re: primer

Jeremy,
       No worries - I'm working on it all today. Hopefully whatever
sentence is crafted addresses DBooth comment 10. Second, the ball's in
Ian's court as regards eRDF transform producing incorrect triples, but
we could always "replicate" eRDF in W3C space and fix the transform.
However, I do think it would be better for Ian to just fix the eRDF
transform.

          cheers,
                harry

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> 1) If I have not heard from the editors I will try to draft a minimal
> edit that fulfils promise in response to DBooth comment 10, sometime
> tomorrow.
>
> 2) concerning data:
>
> To confirm current state:
>
> five of the primer documents seem fine, and the eRDF one has the issue
> that Ian is addressing, see Junit test run attached,
>
> These are the three triples that are problematic, where I believe that
> the intended result is as in the rdf/xml file, and the GRDDL result is
> incorrect because of an error in the transform.
>
> GRDDL
> =====
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/david-erdf.html#tiddlywinks>
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icaltzd#url> """
>       From 7 October, 2006
>       to 12 October, 2006
>       I will be attending the National Tiddlywinks
>       Championship in
>       Bognor Regis, UK.
>       """ .
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/david-erdf.html#award>
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icaltzd#url> """
>       I then visit Scotland on the 8th
>       January to pick up a lifetime
>       achievement award from the Web Design Conference. This time
>       the ceremony is in Edinburgh, UK. I'll be taking the train home
> on the 10th.
>       """ .
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/david-erdf.html#holiday>
> <http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icaltzd#url> """