Re: Proposed changes to address issue-dbooth-3 (ambiguity)

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Advocacy:
> (still noting that we do not have an HP position as yet ...)

Further advocacy:

It seems reasonable that a namespace transform should be given input in
the namespace, and that a profile transform should be given input in the
html namespace with that profile, and not to have to second guess what
set of XML processing needs to be applied in order to have the expected
input.

This seems particularly pertinent to HTML profile transforms, which I
think may be significantly harder to write, in a robust way, with the
proposed change.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited