RE: Proposed use case on XML serializations of RDF

Jeremy suggested that I clarify the context in which I send this use
case.

In discussing issue-dbooth-3 with Fabien, Fabien suggested it would be
helpful to the working group to send a use case that clearly motivates
the problem, and offered to include it in the GRDDL Use Cases document
(if the working group agrees, of course).

I think this use case -- using GRDDL to treat XML documents
simultaneously as plain XML and RDF, with the same meaning -- should
help in conveying the relevance and importance of issue-dbooth-3
(ambiguity).

I have submitted this individually; HP has not decided on any official
position about whether it should be included in the Use Cases document.

Thanks

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.