Re: primer review part 2 (read me first)

Brian Suda wrote:

> <rdf:RDF xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>          xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
>          xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/"
>          xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#"
>          xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"
>          xmlns:vcard="http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#"
>          xmlns:geo="http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos#"
>          xmlns:review="http://www.purl.org/stuff/rev#"
>          xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
>          xmlns:mf="http://suda.co.uk/projects/microformats/mf-templates.xsl?template=">
>    <Description xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" rdf:about="_666">

Question:
   Do you really want to be creating a new URI here?

   rdf:about="_666" generates a URI (not a bnode).
   This URI depends on I guess, the exact format of the input, and is
not stable with minor variations of the input.
   Also the URI is an unhelpful URI in that, it's full form with the
editors draft is:
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/_666>
   which 404s.

  I think rdf:nodeID="x_666" would be better, introducing a bnode.

Other than that, simply updating hotel-data.rdf should suffice.

Does the Primer include SPARQL results and example SPARQL queries
against this GRDDL result. If so, those queries and results may need
updating.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited