Re: A GRDDL profile for topic maps: a possible transformation from XTM to RDF/XML

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Fabien Gandon wrote:

(snip)
> If I remember well there is no way to indicate you don't want to follow the
> URL of a namespace thus for this demo we had o use a different namespace.

My thinking is that sort of thing should be local policy. We should
encourage developers of GRDDL parsers to add this option. Also, it would
be great to somehow fix the namespace document for topic maps. Why is it
broken?

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin