Re: "sites that support GRDDL"

Hi Danny

On 8/13/07, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nova Spivack's just expressed his (and Radar Network's) interest in
> GRDDL [1]. I've answered his queries in comments over there, except
> for the question of a list of sites that support GRDDL.
>
> This has no doubt come up before, but it might be useful to prepare
> such a list (on the Wiki?), featuring some exemplar pages to help with
> app testing, plus pointers to sites which produce a lot of
> GRDDL-enhanced pages. Not sure how we'd discover these. If we had a
> logo, and encouraged deployers to use it with a link back to the GRDDL
> spec, Google might help..?

Our logo may be ok, I'll soon mail Benjamin for status, however a
backling or a "GRDDL-directory"
may be a good idea (also OpenID and some ohters has a directory of
enabled sites).

I try more search query on Google but no results good and I have no
idea how to search on it looking for profile value.

Shure Dan's page are GRDDL-enabled, mine has a problem with one XSL
and I must fix soon.

So in a short time I hope wiki can be solution.

Simone