RE: GRDDL schedule, in retrospect; life-after-REC thoughts

FYI, prompted by DanC's excellent retrospective commments, I sent the
following to the SW Coordination Group.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.