Re: current status of LC and CR requests?

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 11:22 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> If it is not out of order to ask, where have we got to?
> We seem to have reached WG consensus on the base issue; did we get
> approval for our requests?

For the spec: the Director is considering our request
for CR; it seems to be going well; 1 May has slipped to 2 May,
but other than that, I think we're on track. I think I have
the ball.

For the test cases: Harry asked the webmaster to publish;
I think the webmaster has ball, but Harry asked that both
documents be announced at the same time, so it's
in title-page-date-wait state.