Re: intention to propose LC/CR

I'm happy to see LC of TC, and I trust everyone working on it enough
that I am willing to attempt consensus on LC at our telecon tomorrow -
the agenda will be out shortly.

I have updated the Primer (although it needs lots of link fixing and
example checking, which I will try to get to today). I'll be neutral on
it  - the TC are clearly more important.

I will also get a CR transition draft out for GRDDL Spec and e-mail to list.

Thanks for all the hard work!

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh