Re: Proposed edit to identify RDF/XML

I wonder if a simpler suggestion would be to tie being RDF/XML to either:

a) being presented with mimetype application/rdf+xml
or
b) having a root element with namespace
"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"

and not mention the doc production.
Mentioning the doc production comes back to Beckett's point that the
whole grammar needs to be exercised to identify RDF/XML

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England