Re: GRDDL WG Meeting Agenda: April 11th 11:00 ET

Harry Halpin wrote:
> Here's the meeting agenda - lots of little fixes up to go before we push
> all our material out!
>
> HTML:
> http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/html2txt?url=http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
>
> GRDDL WG Weekly
>
>     1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-04-10T11:00-0400
>           + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
>             code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
>                o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
>                  port 6665
>           + chair: HarryH
>           + scribe: Chime
>           + roll call, comments on the agenda.

I wonder about making the agenda topics more
forward-looking. I don't see
much about our next publication on this agenda
(last call for test cases?) nor anything about getting
a request for CR or request for PR together.

I think most of the progress this week has been around test
cases, so this item should be higher in the telcon agenda:

 >     9. Test Cases

On the other hand... do we expect Jeremy? Or did he give regrets
last week?

Also: what bout Test Cases? Perhaps call it:

   Toward Last Call for Test Cases

and/or

   Toward an Implementation Report

 >           + ACTION: chime [DONE] to migrate testlist1,2,3, pending
 >             tests, noting previously approved tests. See [11]message
 >           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] to produce [12]EARL to report about
 >             GRDDL.py
 >           + ACTION: chime [DONE] remove WD style from 'editors draft'
 >           + ACTION: jjc to produce EARL for his implementation, and
 >             then sort out multiple test passing in his EARL.
 >           + ACTION: HarryH to run EARL-> HTML table generator

>     2. GRDDL Spec: Last Call Comments
>           + ACTION: DanC to ask that a GRDDL transformation for RDFa go
>             in the issues list

That action seems to merit discussion after all, based on Ben's message.
I suggest the GRDDL/RDFa relationship get its own agendum. Maybe:

   GRDDL compatibility requirements for RDFa

>           + ACTION: HarryH to SemWeb Deployment Group and ask for
>             explicit comments or explicit "no comments"

>           + ACTION: HarryH ask Susie about GRDDL and Oracle deployment
>             plans, and possible comments on spec if they actually read
>             spec.

I thought that was done and that Chime took a related action.

>           + ACTION: HarryH to notify the semweb-cg that the GRDDL WG is
>             unlikely to decide to go to CR by 11 Apr as earlier
>             predicted

I suggest that's not worth WG discussion; either note it done or
continue it without discussion, under item 1.

>     3. GRDDL Spec: pending editorial work
>           + ACTION: DanC to look at JJC's comments
>           + ACTION: DanC to respond to Tony Hammond

I suggest moving that late in the agenda, or tucking it
under "toward request for PR".

>     4. multiple values in @rel for GRDDL
>           + ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
>             values in transformations. ([8]progress 2 Mar)
>           + ACTION: DanC to revise "transformation" rule to be clear
>             about spaces, multiple values
>     5. issue-whichlangs
>           + ACTION: Chime [DONE] send out "We're still thinking about
>             your comments, Stefano"

I thought we took care of that last week; am I missing something?

>     6. security considerations
>           + ACTION: jjc to update Elliotte with the fact that the tests
>             that address his concerns are in pending.

Likewise that one.