Re: Agenda for GRDDL WG Meeting April 4th 2007 11:00 EST

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 02:53 -0400, Harry Halpin wrote:
> HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
>
> GRDDL WG Weekly

>     3. GRDDL Spec: Last Call

I asked last week that these not be lumped all together.

I've taken the liberty to edit the agenda to break it down:

  * GRDDL Spec: Last Call comments due 30 March 2007
      * ACTION: HarryH  ask Susie about GRDDL and Oracle deployment
        plans, and possible comments on spec if they actually read spec.
  * multiple values in @rel
      * ACTION: Murray to resolve potential ambiguity with multiple
        values in transformations. (progress 2 Mar)
  * security considerations
      * ACTION: jjc to update Elliotte with the fact that the tests that
        address his concerns are in pending.
  * issue-whichlangs
      * ACTION: Chime [DONE] send out "We're still thinking about your
        comments, Stefano"
  * issue-http-header-links
      * ACTION: ianD  draft a Note about the GRDDL http header link
        mechanism
  * GRDDL Spec: pending editorial work
      * ACTION: DanC to look at JJC's comments
      * ACTION: DanC to respond to Tony Hammond

If you think some of those don't merit discussion, Harry, feel
free to move them under item 1 as "proposed to continue without
discussion".

p.s. I haven't regenerated the .rdf version of the agenda yet.