Re: Spec status?

>From a process point of view, we have consensus to publish WDs of Use
Cases and the Primer with minor edits, which have been agreed to be done
by Friday. The URIs of the final edits should be e-mailed to the
list-serv by Friday as well.

In particular, the edits are:

1) Rewriting the Introduction to the Use Cases (with also edits to the
glossary to bring it in line with our latest consensus, and edits to the
XForms diagram) as approved by two of DanC, Ian, Fabien, and Murray by
noon Chicago Time

"RESOLUTION: to publish use cases
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm  1.33 +
edits to introduction, glossary, and XForms diagram as agreed by 2 of
DanC, Ian, Fabien, Murray by Friday noon chicago time"

2) And to publish the GRDDL Primer by Friday with edits to abstract and
intro that both Ian and DanC agree with, and to clarify the XFN example
in the primer, with myself and Chime checking the results.

"RESOLUTION: to release GRDDL Primer v 6180 + edits to abstract, intro
agreed by IanD+DanC as a W3C WD, contingent on OK from Harry and Chime
on XFN-related edits."

This means we'll be shipping both WD, assuming all the edits go well, by
Friday, which means they'll go "live" and be officially archived by the
W3C early next week. This will qualify as our "heartbeat" publications.

More details in the draft minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0185.html

Then we move to focusing on the spec, which we need to ship as a WD by
the 24th of Oct.

--
  -harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh