Re: GRDDL Primer SPARQL

On 15/09/2006 00:02, Brian Suda wrote:

> I have included the SPARQL example code with some ficticious URLs in
> the FROM portion. I have also re-written the text slightly to match
> more with the examples.
>
> Please update the Primer with the following, replacing the
> corresponding paragraphs currently there.

I've incorporated these into the primer. I made some minor syntactic
changes to the sparql and validated that they are well formed (they were
already - I was validating my changes to them :)

The latest version is in the usual place:

http://research.talis.com/2006/grddl-wg/primer

I think we need to do some tidying up on the domains used in the primer.
I'd prefer to should change URLs like
http://stephans-homepage.org/blogroll/xfn/ to use example.org as a domain.

However we have some example URLs referring to real services e.g.:

http://del.icio.us/guitar-rocker45 - My Del.icio.us Link
http://claimid.com/guitar-rocker - Me on ClaimID

What should we do about those?

Ian