Re: GRDDL spec is out as WD-grddl-20061024

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 10:32 -0400, Murray Maloney wrote:
> Congratulations to Dan and to all of us for reaching this milestone.

Yes, I like the way it all came together.

As we discussed, there's also a press release.

 GRDDL Links Microformats and Semantic Web: Working Draft
 http://www.w3.org/2006/10/grddl-pressrelease

which is the top headline on the W3C homepage now.
  http://www.w3.org/
  http://www.w3.org/News/2006#item200

I'd like as much help as I can get tracking "buzz".
I have been using del.icio.us bookmarks to track
grddl stuff.
  http://del.icio.us/tag/grddl
   <- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

I'm not sure about fairness of using
yahoo's service over something else. Mail to the
WG is sorta low-tech but fair.

We've been bookmarked 12 times, at least once in the last
half hour...

Gleaning Resource Descriptions from Dialects of Languages (GRDDL)
 save this
by castagna to grddl w3c dan connolly semanticweb rdf xhtml ... saved by
12 other people ... 30 mins ago

There are currently 368 results in the technorati blog search;
I wonder about archiving those somehow.
http://www.technorati.com/search/grddl

Eek...

"It[RDFa] is also being worked on by the Semantic Web Best Practices
Taskforce as a replacement for GRDDL."
 --
http://structurewatch.org/index.php/2006/10/11/rdfa-the-easy-way-to-publish-your-metadata/

That blog item seems to be quoting somebody; I'm not sure who.
It's about a Mark Birbeck presentation, though. I'll have
to contact him about the impressions he's giving.

Technorati finds 27 blog posts tagged grddl.
  http://www.technorati.com/tag/grddl
I wonder what its attention span is; does it forget
stuff after a week? I think there are more.

I like this one...

What is the problem I have with MicroFormats: there is no URI
June 7th, 2006

http://fgiasson.com/blog/index.php?title=what_is_the_problem_i_have_with_microfor&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

so that's in http://del.icio.us/connolly now.