Re: [#issue-mt-ns] GRDDL and Processing Order

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 21:16 +0100, Harry Halpin wrote:
> Apologies for my moment of incoherence. Let me rephrase the issue I'm
> trying to get at

I'm not inclined to make any of the suggested spec changes at
this point.

I think it's critical that we develop test cases for the
cases noted in the issue...

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns

      * how a GRDDL client interacts with a document whose root element
        is an XSLT literal result element
      * how a GRDDL client interacts with an RDF document that has a
        root element other than rdf:RDF.
      * whether RDF/XML statements labelled as application/xml
        constitute a "document whose meaning includes the RDF
        statement ..."
      * what happens if data-view:transformation is given on an rdf:RDF
        root element

In the course of working out the details of those test cases,
it will either become clear that the spec should change or that
it should stay as is.