Re: Review of testlist1#rdfa1

On Dec 14, 2006, at 12:29 AM, Ben Adida wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
>> The RDFa spec seems to turn the relationship into an RDF property
>> named
>>   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation
>
> Ah yes, the darn no # or / issue.
>
> Yes, clearly this should be fixed to something that makes *some* sense,
> like http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml#transformation.

Yes, that would be better, I suppose, though the HTML 4 spec is
reasonably
clear that when a link relationship is dominated by a profile, the
profile
is what grounds the link relationship in URI space, and the link
relationship
isn't defined by HTML.

> This is on our issue list, btw:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-
> issues#xhtml1-namespace

Ah. good.

> Btw, is rel=transformation a reserved value? Or is it defined by the
> specific GRDDL profile in <HEAD>?

The latter; it's defined by the GRDDL profile.