Re: how about a mix of GRDDL tutorial and use cases?

I agree with Fabien.

 The three documents have three different audiences:
1) GRDDL Primer/Tutorial: People who want a quick and easy to use guide
to how to GRDDL-enable their web-page, and what neat capabilities this
provides them.

2) GRDDL Use Cases/Scenario Gallery: People interested in different
domains the technology can use, i.e. advocacy and spreading excitement.
There should be  a diversity of specific domains (e-learning,
healthcare, e-business) combined with applications to specific
technologies (from XML Schema to XForms to Wikis..)

3) GRDDL Specification: Implementers, and dealing with all the
"edge-cases" of the technical details.

Our charter specifically mentions RDF/A. embedded RDF, XML Schema, and
microformats. And we need a fairly comprehensive set of examples and
transforms, but we can't guarantee or "standardize" our transforms as
that is out of scope. However, our examples and test suite should work,
and to the extent they work people using GRDDL  may adopt  our transforms.

              cheers,
                       harry

--

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh