Re: Initial draft for the GRDDL Scenario gallery (editor's draft mechanics)

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 12:22 +0200, Fabien Gandon wrote:

> Ok, the new version includes your comments:
> http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/scenario-gallery.htm

Nifty... but... now it claims to be a W3C working draft when it's not.
A W3C Working Draft is something where publication has been
authorized by The Director.

I should have mentioned this earlier.

Can you back out this stylesheet?
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-WD" />

And take out the "W3C Working Draft" label.

Then try this...

[[
Guidelines for Group-Internal Drafts
     1. Use this style sheet: http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/base.css
     2. Use an appropriate label for the document, as in:
         <h1>Architecture of the World Wide Web,
                   Volume One</h1>
         <h2>Editor's Draft 15 December 2004</h2>
]]
 -- Style for Group-internal Drafts
 http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

Also... now take the final step and add the GRDDL markup:

<head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">
    <link rel="transformation"
       href="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/trdoc2rdf" />

And I get this warning from trdoc2rdf...

            Warning! The latest version doesn't match anything known in
tr.rdf: either the shortname has changed, or there is a trailing /
error. Please fix before proceeding.

so I suggest you just take out the "previous version" link.
And I don't think you're going to archive each revision
at a separate address, so you should take out the "this
version" link too.

In the SPARQL WG (DAWG), we just put a $Id$ in the "this version"
part of the editor's drafts
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/

Hmm... it's not finding the editor's name still. I'm not sure why not.

If you like, I can check your draft into the WG CVS space and we
can look into getting CVS access for you.