Re: GRDDL and OWL/XML

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 18:37 +0000, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
> wrote:
> [...]
>> But unless someone else speaks up in support of this rewording *and* Jeremy agrees to it, I suggest dropping that paragraph.
>

> This talk of synthesizing a position on behalf of the GRDDL WG doesn't
> make much sense, to me.
>
> Participants in the GRDDL WG were more or less excused; they aren't
> obliged to track this discussion any more. So it makes no sense
> to speak on their behalf.
>
> It's all well and good for individuals to (a) give their own
> opinions and (b) help Bijan and the OWL 2 WG
> find relevant parts of the spec and perhaps the decision record,
> but I don't think we have any decision-making authority any more.

That is correct and, the way I understood, Bijan commented as an
individual, ie, the GRDDL WG was not asked by the OWL WG for an
'official' advice. Having said that, I found the summary of Harry very
useful and, I would hope, it would also be useful for other members of
the OWL WG, too...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/